• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Historic Liverpool Street departures

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewE707

Member
Joined
17 Apr 2025
Messages
161
Location
Essex
I'm sure I saw a post somewhere a few months ago listing some historic departures from Liverpool Street in the evening peak (and which line they departed on) but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help?!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Taunton

Veteran Member
Joined
1 Aug 2013
Messages
12,317
This thread? Which discussed 24tph on each of the three lines in/out of Liverpool Street, and usage all the way out to Shenfield


 

MatthewE707

Member
Joined
17 Apr 2025
Messages
161
Location
Essex
This thread? Which discussed 24tph on each of the three lines in/out of Liverpool Street, and usage all the way out to Shenfield


Yes, that's the one - thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top