• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Highlights of your Journey Handbills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mollington St

Member
Joined
4 Mar 2019
Messages
280
Whilst doing some sorting and listing over the weekend , I came across my collection of Handbills that where titled - Highlights of your Journey .

As they fold out they reveal a picture Map with notes and information for Towns and landmarks on the route along with milages etc

I seem to only have London Midland - West Coast Main Line.

Where they done for other routes and regions ?

I will list and scan some more as the week goes on.
 

Attachments

  • Scan_20221005 (22).png
    Scan_20221005 (22).png
    496.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Scan_20221005 (24).png
    Scan_20221005 (24).png
    510 KB · Views: 23
  • Scan_20221005 (25).png
    Scan_20221005 (25).png
    972.6 KB · Views: 23
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Jan 2009
Messages
17,318
Have very recently seen similar promotional leaflets (issued by the 'High Peak and Hope Valley Community Rail Partnership') for both the Glossop Line and the Buxton Line. Believe there's also one for the Hope Valley Line, but I've not yet seen a copy of that particular one.

 

StephenHunter

Established Member
Joined
22 Jul 2017
Messages
2,954
Location
London
I've seen one for the British Military Train during the Cold War that linked Braunschweig and West Berlin.
 

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Jan 2009
Messages
17,318
Think I've also seen an older example, from the early 1990s, for the Kyle Line (Inverness -> Kyle of Lochalsh).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top