• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

High Wycombe to ??? Saturday 3rd March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussWWFC

Member
Joined
3 Nov 2009
Messages
18
I am planning a trip out on the trains on the 3rd March. I will be departing and returning to High Wycombe, but apart from that I am pretty open as to where to go. I've already found fares on Red Spotted Hanky that will get me to and from Birmingham (arriving at Birmingham at 08:59 and departing any time from 18:45 to 20:45

Destinations I'm considering are: Doncaster, Blackburn, Manchester, Alfreton, Gateshead and Southport.

Really looking to do the whole journey for £25 to make it worthwhile - so £15 return Birmingham to any of these. Or another route

Sorry to be a bit vague, but I thought this would be as good as place as any to ask


Thanks in advance
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top