• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

High Street Idle, Bradford could a bus stop on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

YPudd

Member
Joined
15 Nov 2024
Messages
8
Location
Todmorden
Hi it's me again, I vaguely remember an 810 service minibus running up high street in Idle, Bradford and was quite surprised it made it up the steep hill and to my knowledge no bus goes up there anymore.

I was thinking of introducing a route up high street in city bus manager as there's a medical centre at the top and it would help connect people at the top of the hill with the village at the bottom better.

My options are an Optare Solo SR, Enviro 200mmc and an Enviro 400mmc. Or I have electric options of a wright electroliner and a wright GB Kite if they would be a better option.

I have feeling it would have to be the solo, but I thought I'd ask incase I'm wrong, also would a bus be able to stop halfway up at a bus stop or would that cause problems.

I'm sorry I can't find the hills grade to help anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about.

I haven't worked out the rest of the route yet as I'm not sure how to tackle this obstacle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top