• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hemel Hempstead to Prestatyn. Permitted Routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterY

Established Member
Joined
2 Apr 2013
Messages
1,363
My daughter has recently moved up to Prestatyn. When I visit her and because I have plenty of time to watch trains on the way up, I was wondering if going via Birmingham New Street and Shrewsbury is a permitted route?

Due to circumstances, I'll be buying an off peak return, its not a bad price with a Senior Card because I don't want to be tied to timed trains.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ForTheLoveOf

Established Member
Joined
7 Oct 2017
Messages
6,416
My daughter has recently moved up to Prestatyn. When I visit her and because I have plenty of time to watch trains on the way up, I was wondering if going via Birmingham New Street and Shrewsbury is a permitted route?

Due to circumstances, I'll be buying an off peak return, its not a bad price with a Senior Card because I don't want to be tied to timed trains.
Yes, via Birmingham New Street and Shrewsbury is a permitted route on map combination EB+BC or EB+BC+CH.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top