• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help with historic fares, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleshoes

New Member
Joined
27 Apr 2015
Messages
2
Hello,

Could anyone provide the fares for Oyster 2013 and 2014?
Or a website with the information? I can find zones 1-9, but not Zone B on the internet for those years.
I need the single off-peak Oyster Zone B. ( Liverpool Street to Zone B )
I need to compare my costs over the last 3 years.

Thank you.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Billy Hicks

Member
Joined
8 Dec 2014
Messages
33
Last edited:

purpleshoes

New Member
Joined
27 Apr 2015
Messages
2
Thank you so much for the information and for highlighting the specific fare. It is not an easy table to follow for a complete amateur!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top