Hi there.
I'm not a rail expert like any of you on here will be.
I just need some help haha!
I live in Plymouth so never have to use the underground, in fact it's extremely rare I go to London but tomorrow I need to for work.
I need to get from London Paddington Station to Canonbury Villas, London N1 2PN. (I think it's near the Angel tube station)
How do I go about this?
Many Thanks
I'm not a rail expert like any of you on here will be.
I just need some help haha!
I live in Plymouth so never have to use the underground, in fact it's extremely rare I go to London but tomorrow I need to for work.
I need to get from London Paddington Station to Canonbury Villas, London N1 2PN. (I think it's near the Angel tube station)
How do I go about this?
Many Thanks
