• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

help needed asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic2009

Established Member
Joined
19 Jan 2010
Messages
5,049
Location
Crewe
Hi guys I'm out atm and just had a call. Need to go to eastbourne from weston super mare tommorow morning first train. Can anyone please get me the chepeast fares? I have a new deal card, sorry to ask so quickly just a very important issue needed to be sorted out. I'm coming back the same day as well.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John @ home

Established Member
Joined
1 Mar 2008
Messages
5,148
Need to go to eastbourne from weston super mare tommorow morning first train. Can anyone please get me the chepeast fares?
Avoiding Didcot due to engineering work, I can suggest:

Weston super Mare - Bath Spa NDC CDR £4.85
Bath Spa - Salisbury NDC CDR £7.00
Salisbury - Eastbourne has 4 routes. The cheapest is route Barnham NDC CDR £8.60
That gives a total of £20.45.
 

bnm

Established Member
Joined
12 Oct 2009
Messages
4,992
Weston SM - Warminster SVR £8.15 NDC
Warminster - Salisbury CDR £2.90 NDC
Salisbury - Eastbourne (Route: Barnham) CDR £8.60 NDC

TOTAL: £19.65
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top