haveagander
Member
- Joined
- 15 Jan 2014
- Messages
- 9
Hi Guys,
on the 30th of November I was on a southern train from lewes to brighton with my 2 mates, after a couple of drinks, we were all looking to get a group saver from the conductor on the train as you cannot access this deal through a machine at the station, however there wasn't a conductor present.
At Brighton station under the influence I tried to double up with someone rather than find someone to buy a ticket( I had enough money) as my friend put the idea in my head.
unfortunately I got caught and had no problem with giving the guy my details as I knew exactly what i was doing and was willing to accept the fine.
However yesterday I received a letter from southern rail with intention to prosecute, I was hoping there was a way that I could settle this ordeal out-of-court and pay a fine of some sort.
Could you guys help me in any way? Or shine some light on my situation
on the 30th of November I was on a southern train from lewes to brighton with my 2 mates, after a couple of drinks, we were all looking to get a group saver from the conductor on the train as you cannot access this deal through a machine at the station, however there wasn't a conductor present.
At Brighton station under the influence I tried to double up with someone rather than find someone to buy a ticket( I had enough money) as my friend put the idea in my head.
unfortunately I got caught and had no problem with giving the guy my details as I knew exactly what i was doing and was willing to accept the fine.
However yesterday I received a letter from southern rail with intention to prosecute, I was hoping there was a way that I could settle this ordeal out-of-court and pay a fine of some sort.
Could you guys help me in any way? Or shine some light on my situation