My girlfriend travelled from Banbury today to Birmingham New Street. It was pretty chaotic, and the train pulled into Birmingham about an hour late (this was about fifteen minutes ago).
She's pretty annoyed, and I'm looking at the Cross Country delay-repay form for her, even if it is only a few pounds. However, it needs exact departure / arrival time of the service. We're not exactly sure what these times were, but I wonder if anyone had access to a system / website that would be able to tell us these times exactly?
Approximately the services was scheduled to depart Banbury at 14:31 (I think), actually departed around 15:20, and arrived into New Street just after 16:15. It was a service to Newcastle (although they apparently announced on the train just before Leamington that it had been re-routed to Manchester Picc)
Does that help anyone identify what service that was? Thanks.
She's pretty annoyed, and I'm looking at the Cross Country delay-repay form for her, even if it is only a few pounds. However, it needs exact departure / arrival time of the service. We're not exactly sure what these times were, but I wonder if anyone had access to a system / website that would be able to tell us these times exactly?
Approximately the services was scheduled to depart Banbury at 14:31 (I think), actually departed around 15:20, and arrived into New Street just after 16:15. It was a service to Newcastle (although they apparently announced on the train just before Leamington that it had been re-routed to Manchester Picc)
Does that help anyone identify what service that was? Thanks.