• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hello Everyone Just in Case You Wonder where I've got to..

Status
Not open for further replies.

petethetim

Member
Joined
16 Feb 2006
Messages
507
Location
Belfast N.Ireland
For About the past 8 days now I have been in what can only be described as Sheer Agony with abdominal pains which is one of the side effects of the C-Diff Super Bug which i contracted during a 8 week stay in hospital in summer of 2004.

I have been on a course of treatment since last Monday & I was told to get back to my GP with in the week if there was no improvement , I feel just as bad as I did last week so I am going to my GP in the morning & Feel that I may be hospitalised once again ( I do sincerely hope I am wrong as this will be the 8th time since Nov 17th last year & the 16th time since June 04. )

So if my posting's just stop you'll know that indeed is what has happened, If that turns out to be the case hopefully It will not be too long till I'm back amongst you sticking my tuppence worth in .
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

5872

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2007
Messages
2,277
Location
A6-EHF
Get well soon matey. Dont want somone ill. :shock:........
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,843
Location
Nowhere Heath
Sounds quite nasty!

Never nice to be anywhere near a hospital, I prefer to keep well away from the places. Certainly not nice to hear of a forum member being ill.

Get well soon Pete!
 

1D53

Established Member
Joined
2 Apr 2006
Messages
2,896
Hope you feel better soon.

Still if you do end up in the hospital do try to pick the hot nurses for bed bath time ;)
 

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
5,466
Location
Cambridge
God, these superbugs are awful! I've heard some tragic stories about them.

Glad to hear you're on the mend though! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top