• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Heaton Lodge/Mirfield exhibtion - Dec.2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshman

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2010
Messages
3,068
Unfortunately, I missed the above exhibition in Wakefield last December.

I'm not usually into modelling, so don't subscribe to any modelling magazines, but would like to see this, so I wonder if any of you have heard of any venues yet for this year where I may go and see it.

Thank you.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Welshman

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2010
Messages
3,068
Thank you for your speedy reply.
Unfortunately, I cannot see the Heaton Lodge display listed in the calendar, bit I shall keep coming back to this site to see if it has been added in the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top