• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Heathrow Junction Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

1018509

Member
Joined
5 Jun 2011
Messages
329
Location
New Milton
Does any one have any pictures or videos of the short lived Heathrow Junction Station?

I could kick myself that I lived within a couple of miles of the location before during and after its existence and never ventured there.

I saw Terminals 1, 2, 3, and Terminal 4 stations on the Piccadilly line before they opened but never bothered to take the Heathrow Express. :(
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top