• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Heathrow Express on long distance advance tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim R-T-C

Established Member
Joined
23 May 2011
Messages
2,143
Hi all,

Just a quick one, I have booked a Keighley to Heathrow T.5 advance ticket (2 pax with a 2T railcard) and the itinerary planner has scheduled me on a Heathrow Express from Paddington.

I know they have their own ticketing systems and are not in the NRCoC so I just wanted to check if it is correct that I can use the Express on this ticket?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,577
Location
LBK
Yes you can. I've done this several times.
 

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,577
Location
LBK
One thing to be aware of; I'm not sure there's a TVM at Heathrow. Has this changed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top