• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HDL (1001) Christmas Scholar Railtour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisEJ1993

Member
Joined
3 Jul 2009
Messages
299
Location
Manchester
Is anyone on the Christmas Scholar railtour with the Hastings Unit to Cambridge on December 5th? I can't wait, it's the first railtour I've ever been on!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisEJ1993

Member
Joined
3 Jul 2009
Messages
299
Location
Manchester
Yes, tickets are still available, but won't be for much longer so I'd do it today or tomorrow at the latest because they send them out soon!
 

ChrisEJ1993

Member
Joined
3 Jul 2009
Messages
299
Location
Manchester
Tickets are £59 from stations Hastings to Bromley South (Inclusive) or £54 from Kensington Olympia. Thats for standard class. There are no child concessions.
 

ChrisEJ1993

Member
Joined
3 Jul 2009
Messages
299
Location
Manchester
Cool! But as I said, get in there quick, as tickets are sent out between 7 and 14 days before the tour, and if it's 14 thats not far away!
 

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
Joined
24 May 2009
Messages
1,660
Location
Greater London
Cool! But as I said, get in there quick, as tickets are sent out between 7 and 14 days before the tour, and if it's 14 thats not far away!

I'll see what I can do or if I cant manage to get a ticket look for another tour which involves the "Thumper" and than I can book in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top