• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hayes and Yeading fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor7777

Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
137
Can someone tell me if they are moving to Yeading old ground this summer or staying at Church Road a bit longer.

I've heard different stories thats all, maybe someone on this forum lives around there might tell me.

cheers.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Minilad

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
4,398
Location
Anywhere B link goes
They are leaving Church Road at the end of the season. They will groundshare at Woking for next season (or until the Yeading ground is ready)
I was there for the game against Mansfield on Saturday. A wonderful ground that will be missed
 

connor7777

Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
137
They look pretty safe, maybe 1 more win, I can't see the teams below them winning anymore games.
I'm not a Hayes and Yeading fan, but theres sommit about tht club I like and I dunno what it is.

Why do they have such a low attendace, you would think fans of hayes, and of yeading would be a lot for a merged club of 2 teams. Maybe a new ground, promotion, lol you never know.
 

Minilad

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
4,398
Location
Anywhere B link goes
The crowd on Saturday was 316 which to be honest is terrible. At least 75-100 were Mansfield fans. This at step 1 of the non league structure. Bromsgrove Sporting who play at Step 8 get more than that
 

connor7777

Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
137
It's not like theres a big prem ground near by, so attendances should be high, like 800, I know that is optimistic, but a conference premier side can't survive on 30 attendances, you can't rely on teams with big away support.

Where is Woking anyway, sound far to ground share, good look for that season.

Have they started anything at the Warren ground yet in terms of demolition on old stands for the new ones etc.

One more point, fans still wait for the online shop to open, after like how many years now, website still says coming soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top