• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Have you ever booked a Holiday or Flight and then ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butts

Veteran Member
Joined
16 Jan 2011
Messages
11,844
Location
Stirlingshire
At a later date found it available much cheaper from the same provider :oops:

Just found out the same TUI package to Florida I booked last summer is available for a monkey less today !!

If you have a departure up to April 30th you can change it free of charge to mitigate any potential "losses"

Mine is May 17th.

Has anyone surpassed £500 in the amount they have "overpaid" ?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

flymo

Established Member
Joined
22 May 2007
Messages
1,554
Location
Geordie back from exile.
Not quite £500 but I booked a flight with Virgin Atlantic some years ago from HK to UK and booked it early as I thought I'd get a better deal. Some time later, maybe 3 months before departure I saw the same flight advertised for about 40% less (probably £300). I wrote in and asked if I could refund and rebook to save a bit but as it was a 'special deal' when I booked it would cost more to change than I would save.

On the plus side I did get upgraded to Upper Class on the way back, I honestly think it was only because I complained about the price.
Only flown Virgin Atlantic once since and that was to burn all my airmiles up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top