• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Haulage log blanks from 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.

capital12

Member
Joined
20 Aug 2012
Messages
526
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this but I was looking for some help in filling a few blanks in my haulage logs from June 1997!

I'm looking for is what worked the following...

10/06/1997 47xxx 1V46 0910 Liverpool Lime Street to Plymouth (from Newton Abbot)
10/06/1997 47xxx 1E40 1650 Plymouth to Sheffield (to Newton Abbot)

11/06/1997 43xxx+43xxx 1C12 London Paddington to Penzance
11/06/1997 43xxx+43xxx 1A91 Penzance to London Paddington

I know it's a long shot but you never know!

Many thanks in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top