• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Has there been a timetable change on SWR this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmaguire

Member
Joined
29 Dec 2021
Messages
237
Location
London
I got in to Waterloo just after 08:00 looking to get a train to Putney. I could see there were trains at 07:57, 08:00 and 08:03, then nothing until 08:27, and then 08:30 and 08:34.

They are normally spread out more evenly than this. Have I missed something?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

alistairlees

Established Member
Joined
29 Dec 2016
Messages
4,421
It just appears to be this Monday and Tuesday (strike days excepted) that there is such a large gap. I am not sure why.
 

TEW

Established Member
Joined
16 May 2008
Messages
6,228
There's engineering work taking place yesterday and today which means the Hounslow Loop is closed which is the reason for the changes. Will be back to normal tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top