It's been around a year since Coventry opened a 2nd station building which included a car park as well as a 2nd customer entrance. I appreciate the added customer entrance is the sensible option for bus connections and the nearby Central Six shops. However, on my frequent trips to and from Coventry Station the 2nd entrance doesn't seem to be getting much footfall at all. I don't think it would be an exaggeration to suggest that the figure still using the original entrance may be around 95% of people. The more recent building would certainly benefit from businesses occupying the empty retail units there. The sparsely used 2nd entrance does of course require separate staff manning both the downstairs and 1st floor barriers. The slip road added next to the new building to give traffic the option of exiting there (I appreciate you can go back down Eaton Road) following the closure of direct access to the Ring Road can also be chaotic at busy times on reaching the 4 arm roundabout on Warwick Road at the top of the slip road.