It is stupid, however as you can probably gather by my user title I'm guilty of this sin...:) :lol:
25 Jan 2012 #61 G GB Established Member Joined 16 Nov 2008 Messages 6,564 Location Somewhere Temple Meads said: It is stupid, however as you can probably gather by my user title I'm guilty of this sin... Click to expand...
Temple Meads said: It is stupid, however as you can probably gather by my user title I'm guilty of this sin... Click to expand...
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
25 Jan 2012 #62 Flamingo Established Member Joined 26 Apr 2010 Messages 6,806 yorksrob said: Indeed. I wish my morning train had a door for every ten passengers ! Click to expand... There would be no point at Reading, they would still all use the same one!
yorksrob said: Indeed. I wish my morning train had a door for every ten passengers ! Click to expand... There would be no point at Reading, they would still all use the same one!