• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Has anyone ever considered doing a Challenge that utilises Foursquare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartmoss

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2010
Messages
1,048
Location
Leeds
I just wondered, as I check into most places I go on my iPhone. It's just a bit of fun, but it is also useful for reading and leaving tips. I wondered if some sort of challenge where the participants have to check in with Foursquare at various locations might be viable?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top