The current station opened on 4 September 1866, with the connection of the existing line from Pembroke Dock onwards from Tenby to Whitland.
Now unstaffed, and has seen better days, but it survived the Beeching Axe fifty years ago, and looks set to last a lot longer, albeit with the removal of HST services after 2018.
The auspicious occasion isn't being marked at all and I guess I'm the only person who's excited by it. I'll pop in to see the old girl on her big day.
Now unstaffed, and has seen better days, but it survived the Beeching Axe fifty years ago, and looks set to last a lot longer, albeit with the removal of HST services after 2018.
The auspicious occasion isn't being marked at all and I guess I'm the only person who's excited by it. I'll pop in to see the old girl on her big day.