JJ2023
Member
Hi all
Thanks for allowing me into this group.
I have been working on platform constructions of late and I was talking to the handback engineer trying to learn stuff from him and it's got me me asking certain things I didn't ask him.
What are the maximum and minimum gauge tolerances
What is meant by rail top?
What is the maximum and minimum can't (I think he said plus 12?)
Right now that's what I am thinking but I am sure I will have more questions if someone on here can help guide me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Jay
Thanks for allowing me into this group.
I have been working on platform constructions of late and I was talking to the handback engineer trying to learn stuff from him and it's got me me asking certain things I didn't ask him.
What are the maximum and minimum gauge tolerances
What is meant by rail top?
What is the maximum and minimum can't (I think he said plus 12?)
Right now that's what I am thinking but I am sure I will have more questions if someone on here can help guide me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Jay