• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Had interview …. No contact yet.. how long ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloen50

New Member
Joined
6 Nov 2023
Messages
2
Location
Glasgow
Hey guys,

Had applied for a Hospitality team leader role in queen street/Edinburgh role at the end of September, was invited to complete online assessment. Then I received an email for a face to face interview, I think it went ok was rather nervous being cooped up in a small room with 2 people.

Anyway, they asked me all the questions and then asked me my notice period etc from current employment, then continued to say that they want it filled quick ?? Haven’t had any correspondence yet, been nearly a week since interview…. ??? Anyone had an experience like this ??

Seems like I haven’t been successful…

But no email to say so?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

J.Wills

Member
Joined
27 Mar 2020
Messages
6
Location
Cardiff
when I was offered my job a few years ago it was almost a month before I heard. HR had forgotten to tell me!
 

stungata

Member
Joined
13 Jan 2021
Messages
25
Location
London
1 week is nothing.

I interviewed (2 interviews within a few days) with Network Rail 1 month ago and still waiting to hear back.

A family member interviewed with Arriva Rail London for a Train Cleaner last week and she was told the result would be ready at the end of the month.

HR on the railway is as slow as anything.

Good luck and hopefully you hear some positive news soon!
 

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Joined
11 Apr 2019
Messages
1,517
I had an interview with a TOC back in 2021 and to this day I have never heard a dickie bird back from them!!!!

CJ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top