Presumably that’s more compulsory redundancies for those the industry & Dft appear content to treat as low hanging fruit.No wonder why catering has been removed,
Last edited:
Presumably that’s more compulsory redundancies for those the industry & Dft appear content to treat as low hanging fruit.No wonder why catering has been removed,
And straight to Portsmouth on 1F13
Realtime Trains | 1F13 1030 Cardiff Central to Portsmouth Harbour | 28/03/2022
Real-time train running information for 1F13 1030 departure from Cardiff Central to Portsmouth Harbour on 28/03/2022. From Realtime Trains, an independent source of train running info for Great Britain.www.realtimetrains.co.uk
My heart just sank. I can just about put up with a 166 on my 3.5hr journey, but this…
I’m guessing all First Class antimacassars and signage have been removed.
And regularly do so on Portsmouths, although thankfully not as booked. 3 carriage Turbos, however, are booked - so I can see the route being a lottery of 3-165 and 166s when the rest are displaced. At least, for now, I have the 1330/1430 off of Cardiff and return for my monthly Uni commute, as these are booked 4-158.Then again, 2 car 165s have also escaped onto the Weymouths...
I'm not surprised to be honest, the dumbing down of this route continues. Yes, it's gained stock with wider doors, at expense of stock with comfort. It's as bad as a 150/1 turning up. Then again, 2 car 165s have also escaped onto the Weymouths...