XCTurbostar
Established Member
- Joined
- 13 Sep 2014
- Messages
- 2,596
Hi all,
I was fortunate to witness a GWR Empty Coaching Stock working from Paddington to Reading TCD via Theale at Reading West yesterday.
I have not been able to find a schedule for this working on Real Time Trains (5Z50) so I assume it was a VST path.
Would anyone happen to have the timings for this specific working and why it required a reversal at Theale and Tilehurst?
Locos were 57603 and 57605.
Thanks,
I was fortunate to witness a GWR Empty Coaching Stock working from Paddington to Reading TCD via Theale at Reading West yesterday.
I have not been able to find a schedule for this working on Real Time Trains (5Z50) so I assume it was a VST path.
Would anyone happen to have the timings for this specific working and why it required a reversal at Theale and Tilehurst?
Locos were 57603 and 57605.
Thanks,