• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Sleeper ECS moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

westerndave

Member
Joined
31 Oct 2021
Messages
26
Location
Southampton
I’ve noticed lately a lot of empty coaching stock moves of the GWR sleeper stock during the daytime is there a reason for this as there seems a lot more than ever before.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

43055

Established Member
Joined
8 Mar 2018
Messages
3,693
I think it's due to engineering works that are taking place in Devon/Cornwall.
 

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Apr 2010
Messages
34,308
I think it's due to engineering works that are taking place in Devon/Cornwall.
Just to add to your reply, it’s the Holcombe tunnel rock fall shelter, the line through the Dawlish area is closed overnight Mon - Thur nights for 8 weeks until March 21st.
 

43 302

Established Member
Joined
25 Oct 2019
Messages
1,731
Location
London
I don't suppose anyone knows the plan for Sunday's Up midnight from Plymouth. The set ran down last night tnt with 306 & 603 but it is booked via Honiton tomorrow. I wonder if it will run with a single loco and run round at Exeter or run TnT and save a run round. Any help appreciated, cheers.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top