• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Shunter and stores and maintenance support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave1983

Member
Joined
13 Jun 2019
Messages
5
Hi all,

I have recently progressed with an application of the above mentioned position within GWR. I was wondering if any advice could be given for the assessment day. Am I right in thinking it is similar to the train drivers assessment day?

I have already had to complete some online assessments and I have forwarded some practice material for the assessment day also.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave1983

Member
Joined
13 Jun 2019
Messages
5
ah ok, thanks for the response. I will follow this up on that thread.
I did have a look earlier but must have missed it.

thanks again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top