• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Night Riviera and Pullman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa

Established Member
Joined
20 Dec 2019
Messages
1,733
Location
Merseyside
Just submitted a delay repay claim and it looks like its been automatically declined due to original time table, 12:04 departure when I actually departed at 13:04 they didn't even look at the uploaded ticket, it just got automatically declined.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Vespa

Established Member
Joined
20 Dec 2019
Messages
1,733
Location
Merseyside
Well I have to say, even my cynical self can be quite surprised, as you all know about my rail palaver in getting to Penzance which ended with little time to spare before catching my sleeper back to Paddington.

GWR has agreed I've been excessively delayed and refunded 100% of my rail fare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top