• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR - Gateline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtrain

Member
Joined
22 Jan 2019
Messages
34
Hi there,

I have just got a job at GWR as Gateline.

Do GWR ask for References? When do they? and how many do they want? I want to prepare them so they can send it quickly.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
1 Mar 2018
Messages
998
I can't speak for GWR but generally companies like to have two references - one from your last employer and another that is a character reference. The 2nd one can sometimes be friends/work colleagues or someone at another organisation that you work at or volunteer for.
 

FGW_DID

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2011
Messages
3,035
Location
81D & 81E
I’m sure it’s as MostlyHarmless has stated. Believe it’s after your basic DBS check and medical results have come back.

Congrats on the job, which gateline is it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top