Lots of pics here http://www.nwrail.org.uk/nwnews.htm the 'Llandudno Victorian Festival Special'
3 May 2011 #1 M merlodlliw Established Member Joined 8 Mar 2009 Messages 5,852 Location Wrexham/ Denbighshire /Flintshire triangle Lots of pics here http://www.nwrail.org.uk/nwnews.htm the 'Llandudno Victorian Festival Special'
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
3 May 2011 #2 IanPooleTrains Established Member Joined 21 Nov 2010 Messages 1,217 Location Brereton, Rugeley, Staffordshire Some absolutely cracking pictures My brother got a good video through Rhyl while he was up there and even got some great pictures as well I didn't get it because I had to go down the other end of the country, damn and blast!
Some absolutely cracking pictures My brother got a good video through Rhyl while he was up there and even got some great pictures as well I didn't get it because I had to go down the other end of the country, damn and blast!