• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Conductor. How many times can you apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeny

Member
Joined
10 Jul 2019
Messages
11
Hi, a member just corrected me about applying for a conductor role with GWR. I thought I’d read that we only get two chances. Apparently that’s only for train drivers. It’ll be great if they are correct because it takes the pressure off when I apply for attempt number 2 in 6 months!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lmc1976

Member
Joined
2 Aug 2017
Messages
162
My understanding is you only get two lives on the psychometric tests, if you are unsuccessful at stage 2 you are free to apply again after 6 months and again and again as long as your psychometrics are still in date which I think last for 3 years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top