• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR/BR(WR) Loco Uses

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEdge

Established Member
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Messages
4,498
Location
Norwich
Is what I would assume but this one seems an odd case. As I said, the very rear coach of the Plymouth portion is a Slip coach for Reading, so that obviously needs to stay on the rear once the complete formation has left Newton Abbot.

As given leaving Newton Abbot;

LOCO
Paignton Portion
Van Third
Third
Composite
Composite Brake
Plymouth Portion
Van Third
Dining
First
Third
Third
Van Third
Reading Slip
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harbornite

Established Member
Joined
7 May 2016
Messages
3,627
I've seen a pic of a tank engine (a prairie of some sort) being used on the coast portion of the Cambrian Coast Express.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top