East Midlands trains have some mainline named services on weekdays which I have seen before on the CIS screens at the stations and in the timetable. Those services being:
The Sheffield Continental - 0649 Sheffield - St Pancras
The Robin Hood - 0755 Nottingham - St Pancras - 1615 St Pancras - Nottingham
The Master Cutler - 0729 Sheffield - St Pancras - 1657 St Pancras - Sheffield
The South Yorkshireman - 0746 Sheffield - St Pancras - 1757 St Pancras - Sheffield
My own unofficial name I made up for my local service 'Crewe Flyer' for the Derby - Crewe service
I do like how these operators keep running with named trains but GWR does stand out where they announces the name as well and promote the named services in the timetables as well not like other operators with a note on the back page for example.
The Sheffield Continental - 0649 Sheffield - St Pancras
The Robin Hood - 0755 Nottingham - St Pancras - 1615 St Pancras - Nottingham
The Master Cutler - 0729 Sheffield - St Pancras - 1657 St Pancras - Sheffield
The South Yorkshireman - 0746 Sheffield - St Pancras - 1757 St Pancras - Sheffield
My own unofficial name I made up for my local service 'Crewe Flyer' for the Derby - Crewe service
I do like how these operators keep running with named trains but GWR does stand out where they announces the name as well and promote the named services in the timetables as well not like other operators with a note on the back page for example.
43068