• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Advance Fares July 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmorton

New Member
Joined
8 May 2018
Messages
4
Trying to book advance tickets from PLY to PAD on July 12, only they're not open yet between the 9th and the 12th (I'm guessing due to confusion over engineering work at Newbury). Does anyone know when they will be available?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

iainbhx

Member
Joined
8 Jul 2014
Messages
217
I'm waiting to book a Paddington to Torquay for the 9th of July with a similar foreboding.
 

Essexman

Established Member
Joined
15 Mar 2011
Messages
1,476
I was only able to book a trip from Paddington to Newton Abbot next week on Monday this week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top