• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guard role at SWR online assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJN11

Member
Joined
12 Jan 2019
Messages
38
I’m currently in the process of applying for a guard position at Wimbledon and I’m at the online assessment. What would be the best questions to go with (my assumption is where the customer is put first) as I really wouldn’t like to to be unsuccessful

another question is are train companies reluctant to hire candidates under 25 as I’ve just been rejected for a CSA role at avanti having being the youngest candidate and them outlining there’s more fitting applicants

any advice would be much appreciated
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top