• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR Station Managers Office (Kings Cross)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyL

Member
Joined
28 Oct 2020
Messages
48
Location
Ware
Afternoon all, I've an interview on Thursday at the GTR Station Managers Office (Kings Cross). Does anyone know exactly where this is as I don't want to be wondering round Kings Cross.
I've located a station reception on the station map hoping that they would then point me in the right direction!

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pepperpot80

Member
Joined
29 Sep 2009
Messages
78
Location
Hove
As it sounds like your invitation letter hasn't given clear and specific instructions to go anywhere else, then the Station Reception is the correct place to go. Directly to the right of Leon (as you're looking at Leon) there's some glass doors under a sign for the "West Side Offices". Google Street View here.
If in doubt, contact the recruitment department - there should be both a phone number and email address for any questions in your interview instructions.
Good luck!
 

MattyL

Member
Joined
28 Oct 2020
Messages
48
Location
Ware
As it sounds like your invitation letter hasn't given clear and specific instructions to go anywhere else, then the Station Reception is the correct place to go. Directly to the right of Leon (as you're looking at Leon) there's some glass doors under a sign for the "West Side Offices". Google Street View here.
If in doubt, contact the recruitment department - there should be both a phone number and email address for any questions in your interview instructions.
Good luck!
Thanks @pepperpot80 , I made sure I knew where Leon is as my place to go to find the reception! I'll head there and give myself plenty of time. Thanks
 

choochoochoo

Established Member
Joined
6 Aug 2013
Messages
1,318
Most of the GTR offices are in the building above Platform 0. I'm sure the west side offices reception will point you in the right direction though.

If you look up 'alligator research kings cross' it will show you the approximate location of where the GTR office reception is. That glass arch on the corner of york way and euston road is where you need to go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top