• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR Southern Trainee Train Driver “returners programme”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbiewannabe

Member
Joined
10 Jul 2024
Messages
159
Location
London
If they ask for a CV, then ignoring their request is not a good way to be selected.
Guess I’ll submit the only one I have and hope for the best, I’ve already passed the assessments with southeastern and awaiting interviews so just trying to increase my chances.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Quizmaster
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Messages
5,571
I’m going to bring this thread to a close - please continue discussion in the thread linked above.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top