• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR - Service Engineer Level 1 Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter

New Member
Joined
15 May 2026
Messages
1
Location
Bournemouth
Hi! I hope you all are good. I have an interview in 3 days, and it is my first interview after my graduation, so I'm a bit confused on how to prep for it especially the technical portion of the interview. Any advice on what type of questions I should expect and what to revise? Thank you.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LCC106

Established Member
Joined
16 Nov 2011
Messages
1,493
Welcome to the forum! You’ll find that many of the people on here work more on the operations side in roles such as drivers, conductors, customer hosts, dispatchers and signallers. Research their website, look at the job description, think of the type of person they need to fulfil the role you have applied for. What experience, if any, do you have that matches the role?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top