• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR/1403 successes and waiting for training date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spesa2k

Member
Joined
11 Jul 2017
Messages
5
Afternoon all,

I was just wondering if there are many others who have passed all the testing (except medical) for the advertised Ashford base and are awaiting a training date for next year.
I thought this would be quite good to see how people are getting on and if they have found out any dates yet.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

james123

Member
Joined
7 Jun 2017
Messages
62
I've been successful as part of the 1404 recruitment. Hope to be based at WGC and poss start on 3rd Jan
 

Inamberclad

Member
Joined
23 Mar 2017
Messages
70
I have passed everything for GTR/1403 at Ashford and am waiting for a date. Hoping it's going to be close to January!

EDIT: I haven't had the medical as they told me on the phone it's only valid for three months (even though it's valid for three years once you've started - so not sure why this is the case). They said once a start date is confirmed I'd be sent for the medical.
 

rwalk365

Member
Joined
31 Mar 2017
Messages
73
yep, Im on their wating list i guess, everything passed (except medical) waiting for their 2018 intake.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top