U-Bahnfreund
Member
Hi,
in September, I am on a class trip to England. We will be staying in Canterbury, but we want to visit London on one day. We are 45 people (all 16 or over) and we would like to travel in London with the Tube too (zones 1 and 2). I am currently trying to figure out the cheapest fares there are.
I found:
£23.75 per person (via 9 person Group Save) Off-Peak Return Canterbury West to London Travelcard Zones 1-6, and
£27.80 per person (via 9 person Group Save) Off-Peak Return Canterbury West to London Travelcard Zones 1-6 incl. HS1 services
Are there any cheaper options (we have a tight budget)? Is it possible to buy an off-peak return just to London Travelcard Zones 1-2? Or are there any bigger group saves? Also, if we would get these Group Save tickets, I know the nine people have to stay together all the time, but does that also apply for the Travelcard part? And it will surely be still nine individual tickets coming out the TVM, right?
Thanks for any advice
in September, I am on a class trip to England. We will be staying in Canterbury, but we want to visit London on one day. We are 45 people (all 16 or over) and we would like to travel in London with the Tube too (zones 1 and 2). I am currently trying to figure out the cheapest fares there are.
I found:
£23.75 per person (via 9 person Group Save) Off-Peak Return Canterbury West to London Travelcard Zones 1-6, and
£27.80 per person (via 9 person Group Save) Off-Peak Return Canterbury West to London Travelcard Zones 1-6 incl. HS1 services
Are there any cheaper options (we have a tight budget)? Is it possible to buy an off-peak return just to London Travelcard Zones 1-2? Or are there any bigger group saves? Also, if we would get these Group Save tickets, I know the nine people have to stay together all the time, but does that also apply for the Travelcard part? And it will surely be still nine individual tickets coming out the TVM, right?
Thanks for any advice
