• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Group breaks to Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cletus

Established Member
Joined
11 Dec 2010
Messages
2,399
Location
Dover
Our pub team of about 15 mainly middle-aged men is looking to go Spain next year for our annual booze up for about 5 days. (We've had too many trips to Bournemouth & Butlins)

Does anyone know of any companies who do that sort of thing?
Plus which part of Spain to go to?

I'm sure there are other questions, but I can't think of them right now.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Butts

Veteran Member
Joined
16 Jan 2011
Messages
11,841
Location
Stirlingshire
Our pub team of about 15 mainly middle-aged men is looking to go Spain next year for our annual booze up for about 5 days. (We've had too many trips to Bournemouth & Butlins)

Does anyone know of any companies who do that sort of thing?
Plus which part of Spain to go to?

I'm sure there are other questions, but I can't think of them right now.

Saga :p:p:p
 

Clip

Established Member
Joined
28 Jun 2010
Messages
10,821
Barca is a good shout but it all depends on what you want.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top