Hi All,
I'm going to be starting as an RPO in the New Year and will be based at Hertford East with AGA, although I have been told to go to Chingford for training. Anyone have any experience of either station? What the people and managers like to work with? I'm interested in any info as it's my first job on the railway and recruitment haven't really said anything about what I'll be doing when I get to Chingford, although they said they would send me out some info 2 weeks ago!
Thanks and Merry Xmas to all
I'm going to be starting as an RPO in the New Year and will be based at Hertford East with AGA, although I have been told to go to Chingford for training. Anyone have any experience of either station? What the people and managers like to work with? I'm interested in any info as it's my first job on the railway and recruitment haven't really said anything about what I'll be doing when I get to Chingford, although they said they would send me out some info 2 weeks ago!
Thanks and Merry Xmas to all
