andrew bell
Member
Hi all
I am just wondering if a return from Great Yarmouth (GYM) to Hemel Hempstead (HML) is valid via St Albans City (SAC). I will be going to Hml on Fri 20 Feb via the conventional route (Norwich, Liverpool Street, Euston) and will be returning on the Sunday 22 Feb, while the WCML is shut for engineering works. It is telling me to get a bus from Hml to Stanmore, then tube to Kings Cross, but I would prefer to get a bus to St Albans then get on train from there.
Is that going to be a valid route or will I have to get a bus and tube to central London?
Also if anyone knows how to reduce the price from GYM to HML it would be handy. Timings isn't particularly worrying, but would like to be in HML by 4-5pm latest on Friday, and can leave HML anytime after 12pm Sunday. Cheapest I can find so far is £59.xx return
I am just wondering if a return from Great Yarmouth (GYM) to Hemel Hempstead (HML) is valid via St Albans City (SAC). I will be going to Hml on Fri 20 Feb via the conventional route (Norwich, Liverpool Street, Euston) and will be returning on the Sunday 22 Feb, while the WCML is shut for engineering works. It is telling me to get a bus from Hml to Stanmore, then tube to Kings Cross, but I would prefer to get a bus to St Albans then get on train from there.
Is that going to be a valid route or will I have to get a bus and tube to central London?
Also if anyone knows how to reduce the price from GYM to HML it would be handy. Timings isn't particularly worrying, but would like to be in HML by 4-5pm latest on Friday, and can leave HML anytime after 12pm Sunday. Cheapest I can find so far is £59.xx return