• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Great Western Society 50th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill EWS

Member
Joined
10 Feb 2006
Messages
673
Location
Didcot
I had a pleasant visit to the Society's 50th Anniversary day. Went with my son, his wife and grandson, Jack. It was the first time he saw and travelled on a train and it was nice seeing his reaction to everything.

The weather was terribly, mostly rain with a few bright moments. It's been a few years since I last visted but it is always nice to see the depot very much as it was when I started there back in 1964.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgndcTDpAZM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top