EbbwJunction
Member
- Joined
- 20 Oct 2009
- Messages
- 7
I would like to obtain copies of the films made by and about the GWR in the 1910's, 1920's and 1930's.
Principally, these would be the feature film "The Last Journey"; the 1912 film showing the building of an engine at Swindon Works and the 1935 film commemorating the Centenary of the GWR (called, I think, "The Romance of the Railway"?). There is also a film made in the 1950's about the construction of the Severn Tunnel.
Does anyone have any suggestions about whether any or all of these are available on DVD and, if so, where they might be available, please?
Thank you.

Principally, these would be the feature film "The Last Journey"; the 1912 film showing the building of an engine at Swindon Works and the 1935 film commemorating the Centenary of the GWR (called, I think, "The Romance of the Railway"?). There is also a film made in the 1950's about the construction of the Severn Tunnel.
Does anyone have any suggestions about whether any or all of these are available on DVD and, if so, where they might be available, please?
Thank you.
