Hi there - my first post on here.
Im based in Amesbury near Salisbury, and have recently finished a two day trip to Waterloo - Paddington - Night Riviera to Penzance - St Ives - Salisbury trip, and I'm looking at doing a more local day travelling.
I've found the Great West Way West pass, and am thinking about giving this a go on Thursday. My proposed itinerary is:
X5 Bus Amesbury to Pewsey 0846 - 0930
Pewsey to Bristol Temple Meads 0952 - 1129
Bristol Temple Meads to Bradford on Avon - 1141 - 1214
Bradford on Avon to Swindon - 1224 - 1309
Swindon to Frome - 1325 - 1459
Frome to Pewsey - 1626 - 1702
X5 Bus Pewsey to Amesbury - 1720 - 1802
Wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this, or other suggestions. I'm happy to end my trip in Pewsey or back in Salisbury - and I'm not time constrained either end.
Regards
mistuk
Im based in Amesbury near Salisbury, and have recently finished a two day trip to Waterloo - Paddington - Night Riviera to Penzance - St Ives - Salisbury trip, and I'm looking at doing a more local day travelling.
I've found the Great West Way West pass, and am thinking about giving this a go on Thursday. My proposed itinerary is:
X5 Bus Amesbury to Pewsey 0846 - 0930
Pewsey to Bristol Temple Meads 0952 - 1129
Bristol Temple Meads to Bradford on Avon - 1141 - 1214
Bradford on Avon to Swindon - 1224 - 1309
Swindon to Frome - 1325 - 1459
Frome to Pewsey - 1626 - 1702
X5 Bus Pewsey to Amesbury - 1720 - 1802
Wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this, or other suggestions. I'm happy to end my trip in Pewsey or back in Salisbury - and I'm not time constrained either end.
Regards
mistuk
