• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Great Continental Railway Journeys Series 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jamesrob637

Established Member
Joined
12 Aug 2016
Messages
6,083
I've seen him driving that white Maserati and the boat on the Italian lake. I hadn't seen the German episodes though.
 

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Sep 2016
Messages
18,333
Location
Glasgow
I've seen him driving that white Maserati and the boat on the Italian lake. I hadn't seen the German episodes though.

I don't see any Italian or German journeys featured. Looks to be two episodes - one in Spain and one in France.
 

Mikey C

Established Member
Joined
11 Feb 2013
Messages
8,280
He visited the CAF factory in Zaragoza and drove a Class 331!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top