• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Great British Railway Journeys Series 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

blackfive460

Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
869
Esk Valley and NYMR for one. I was at Whitby earlier in the year and they were filming the arrival of the school train for the programme.
As to where I'd like Portillo to go, that's quite a different matter... <D
 

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2005
Messages
4,284
I remember reading somewhere (possibly rail magazine) that Portillo had been seen on a Class 175 heading to Llandudno a few months ago, for the filming of the 2nd series of Great British Railway Journeys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top